Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

DiogoSousa
Regular Visitor

Data Science, Engineering and Warehouse missing

Hello everyone and greetings from Portugal!

I need some help here...I'm new to Microsoft Fabric, I already enabled it and also the trial, but for some reason when entering Microsoft Fabric home, I only have "Power BI", "Data Factory" and "Synapse Real-Time Analytics".
Data Science, Engineering and Warehouse are missing. Does anyone know if I need to enable something else so that they appear?

Thanks in advance!

Diogo Sousa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Wait is over 🙂

hgbdmi_0-1692247130467.png

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
amit_infoqort
Frequent Visitor

Hello,

I am also facing the same issue, I have enabled fabric free trial for entire organization.

whole options like powerbi, data engineering, data science, data warehouse, realtime analytics, datafactory everything is missing 

DiogoSousa
Regular Visitor

Meanwhile, another icon appeared! Now it seems just missing one. Lets wait another week 🙂

Wait is over 🙂

hgbdmi_0-1692247130467.png

Yep! Mine also have everything now finally! 😛

hgb-dmi
Frequent Visitor

Data Engineering is now visible:

hgbdmi_0-1692149777052.png

hgbdmi_1-1692149815264.png

Data Science is still mising from the experience picker. However, it should be noted that Data Science resources can be created from the Data Engineering experience, so this is not a blocking issue:

hgbdmi_2-1692150014901.png

DiogoSousa
Regular Visitor

Hum...anyone having the same issue? Or knows how to solve this?

Any news on this subject? Now it changed but...it only shows Power BI; Data Factory; Synapse Data Wareshouse; Synapse Real-Time Analytics. From Microsoft Support it seems a known bug that their trying to resolve.
DiogoSousa
Regular Visitor

Hi Pradeepch and thanks for your reply. That's not the issue I'm experimenting. I've already enabled Frabric and I see it when accessing app.powerbi.com. The problem here is that I have a lot of Synapse options missing. Here's a screenshot.

Screenshot 2023-08-02 074100.png

@DiogoSousa , I noticed that my tenant is not in a supported Fabric Preview region, which may be causing this weird behavior. Do you happen to have the same scenario?

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/fabric/admin/region-availability

@DiogoSousa Can you please click on Microsoft Fabric and confirm if you are able to see other options?

PRADEEPCHMSFT_0-1691655575501.png

Yes. Although I also thought about it, Microsoft support told us that this was an issue with Fabric update rollout, and that's why there are some issues with this.

Hi Pradeepch,

Like posted yesterday, there was some kind of change. Not all the options are available, now I see:
Power BI; Data Factory; Synapse Data Wareshouse; Synapse Real-Time Analytics.
Screenshot 2023-08-10 100855.png

@DiogoSousa -Thanks for the question and using Fabric Community.

You may checkout this video: Why can't I use Microsoft Fabric?which helps to resolve your issue.

In case, if you are unable to resolve the issue - please share the screenshot where you are unable to view the Data Science, Engineering & Warehouse along with tenant settings?

Hope this helps. Do let us know if you any further queries.

Hello. I have the same issue. I see everything except the Data Science and Data Engineering experiences:

hgbdmi_0-1692038563847.png

hgbdmi_2-1692038742766.png

hgbdmi_1-1692038698018.png

hgbdmi_3-1692038807394.png

hgbdmi_4-1692038934580.png

I do see Data Engineering/Science Settings, but this is the only reference to those items that I see:

hgbdmi_5-1692039032690.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Update Carousel

Fabric Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors