Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

DennesTorres
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Capacity Throtling

Hi,

At the moment my capacity is at a top of 65% of consumption, but I can already see many executions marked as delayed or rejected, such as on the images below.

How should I proceed to investigate which are exactly the delayed or rejected executions and why?

By the way, the workspace is linked to log analytics, I'm hopping I could extract something from there.

DennesTorres_0-1713520754609.png

DennesTorres_1-1713520777618.png

Kind Regards,

Dennes

7 REPLIES 7
v-nikhilan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DennesTorres 
Thanks for using Fabric Community.
Can you please check in the other tabs for interactive/background rejection? Can you please send me the capacity id and tenant id in the private messages? I will check further with the details and let you know.

Thanks

Hi,

Could you explain in more details?

I mean, there is the cosumption graph, which I haven't included here.

The two graphics I included here are specifically under "Throtling" and one is called "Interactive Delays" and the other "Interactive Rejections"

What does it means when the bars on a visual called "Interactive Rejections" is not 0 ?

In fact, I'm dealing with two F 64 and one P1 and this is the only one which show the visuals in this way.

Kind Regards,

Dennes

Hi @DennesTorres 
We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if your query got resolved. Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help.
Thanks

Hi @DennesTorres 
We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if your query got resolved. Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help.
Thanks

Hi, 

I still need to analyse in details the capacity consumption, it will take some time until understanding all the details.

Kind Regards,

Dennes

Hi @DennesTorres 
There is no evidence of any delays or rejections in the attached graphs. Delays and rejections only occur when the bars cross the 100% threshold. These charts indicate that you are safe under the throttling threshold.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further issues.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Expanding the Synapse Forums

New forum boards available in Synapse

Ask questions in Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Warehouse and General Discussion.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayFBCUpdateCarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors