Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Lyndon1
Advocate I
Advocate I

tables not loading in Notebook as df

@v-nikhilan-msft why does some tables load in the notebook but others give the below error

Lyndon1_0-1713515359779.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

This might be the reason for the error @Lyndon1 . You will need to update the gateway to latest version in order to solve the error.
And the internal team has confirmed that the bug has been fixed.
Thank you

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Lyndon1
Advocate I
Advocate I

v-nikhilan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Lyndon1 

Thanks for using Fabric Community.

Can you please provide the complete error details? The error will be present at the bottom of the output.

Thanks.

Thanks for the details @Lyndon1 
How did you create this table in lakehouse? If you used a dataflow gen2 then as stated in this thread: Re: Error using data imported through DataFlow whe... - Microsoft Fabric Community, the fix was deployed. You need to update the gateway to the latest version.

Refer to this link for more help: Solved: Mismatched minReaderVersion and readerFeatures - Microsoft Fabric Community

One possible workaround is create a new table with the same data. The issue will get fixed. Meanwhile I will let you know if I get any update from the team regarding this bug.

Thanks

It was created with Dataflow Gen2, I did update the data gateway to the April version this morning but then all my dataflows starting failing, so I reverted back to Oct 2023 version

This might be the reason for the error @Lyndon1 . You will need to update the gateway to latest version in order to solve the error.
And the internal team has confirmed that the bug has been fixed.
Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
Expanding the Synapse Forums

New forum boards available in Synapse

Ask questions in Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Warehouse and General Discussion.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayFBCUpdateCarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

Top Kudoed Authors