Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Alta88
Helper IV
Helper IV

Summary Table Visual

I'm trying to build a table and table visual that will display the total calls for each rep as well as the total calls reviewed for quality. Right now I have two data models linked but can't seem to find a way to get a third table to summarize the 2: 

Alta88_0-1715790560895.png

Table on the Left shows total accounts for each rep. Table on the right shows total sampled for each rep.

The table visual I'm building should look like this:

Alta88_1-1715790743050.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Alta88
Helper IV
Helper IV

I found a way to get it to work. Wound up creating a concatenated column for the rep name and joining the tables as many-to-one. Thanks for your insights!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Alta88
Helper IV
Helper IV

I found a way to get it to work. Wound up creating a concatenated column for the rep name and joining the tables as many-to-one. Thanks for your insights!

Alta88
Helper IV
Helper IV

Possibly, although switching the relationships might cause problems with relating other columns into the new table I'm creating. 

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Alta88 , can you make the join one to many, treat one of the tables as master, and then check

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.