Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Rakesh_508
Frequent Visitor

Single bookmark for multiple buttons

Hello,

My requirement is that I have 3 buttons 1. Open items 2. closed items 3. Resolved items and a table with the data.

When I click on respective button the table data also should change along with the title like if I click on open itesm button the table has to be filtered based on open items and the titile of the table should change to Open Items table, like wise for remaining two buttons as well.

Instead of creating each bookmark for each button,I want to achive this using single bookmark.

Please help me out here.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @miTutorials ,

Many thanks to you for your very quick and effective replies.

Hi @Rakesh_508 ,

This cannot be achieved using individual bookmarks, if you want to do this with bookmarks, you have to create a bookmark for each scenario to save the corresponding state.

Best regards,
Community Support Team_Binbin Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

miTutorials
Super User
Super User

Why do you want to use Bookmark ? Why not use a Slicer to achieve your desired results ? Check out the tutorial below.

🚀 NEW Button Slicer in Power BI is just WOW 🎯 | MiTutorials (youtube.com)

Hello @miTutorials,

Thanks for replying.

Button slicer would not suffice for my requirement.

Can you please let me know if you have any idead on how to achieve the requirement???

Thanks 

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.