Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Bokazoit
Post Patron
Post Patron

Power BI App will not update?

For about a month or so, I get this respons and error message, when I try to update my Apps:

Bokazoit_0-1677836625891.png

The message says ' Something went wrong. App could not be published, try again later or contact support. The error message is below:

Aktivitets-id: 5e0f0672-7909-47f9-8051-3602231328ca
Anmodnings-id: 309a1264-b05b-7633-b292-69cf8c0c0604
Korrelations-id: 62463a0d-eea9-e2f3-f2da-acd25b934a47
Klokkeslæt: Fri Mar 03 2023 10:39:49 GMT+0100 (Centraleuropæisk normaltid)
Tjenesteversion: 13.0.20148.59
Klientversion: 2302.3.12445-train
Klynge-URI: https://wabi-north-europe-j-primary-redirect.analysis.windows.net/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Well only reports and no major changes.

I deleted the App and build it again. That removed the problem that was locking the update more and more 😛

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Bokazoit ,

According to the search results from the backend, this problem is caused by authorization failure. May I know what is included in your app? What changes have you made to this app?

Failed to retrieve token from request, authentication failed

Failed to authorize with ServiceCommon.AppTokenAuthorizer

Only applications authenticating with client secret are allowed

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Well only reports and no major changes.

I deleted the App and build it again. That removed the problem that was locking the update more and more 😛

Hi @Bokazoit ,

I am also facing the same error. I update the app initially it got succeeded afer few minutes again i tried to reupdate the app at that time it got failed with the same error as you shown in your screen shot. After that app disappeared from the app list and i am not able to search it, all the users are facing the same issue they are not able see the app in their app list and they are able to see in the faviorates tab. Kindly let me know why the issue happend?

Hi @Bokazoit ,

It's glad to hear that your problem has been resolved. And thanks for sharing your solution here. Could you please mark your post as Answered? It will help the others in the community find the solution easily if they face the same problem as yours.  Thank you.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.