Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Valnus
Helper II
Helper II

Free Text and Data interpretation

Good Day 

So our legacy reports has an Executive Summery section ( Words ) and for each Graphic or Table an inteperation of the data in text format. 

So either the conecept of how the data is presented to the client ( external client) needs to changed ( suggestions welcome ) to remove the need for the before mentioned or I would need to work in the above into a dashboard. 

How would i do this in BI that can be updated dynamicaly ?  ( sharepoint ? ) 

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
Valnus
Helper II
Helper II

Hi 

Not 100% 

Here is an example : 

The quarterly report is based on the utilisation of the over the period 01 November 2021- 31 January 2022.

v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Valnus ,

Sounds like what you are looking for:

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/power-bi-desktop-august-2017-feature-summary/#whatIf

If I have misunderstood your meaning, please provide more details.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi 

Thank you for taking the time to respond 

Not what I am looking for 

Here is an example : 

The quarterly report is based on the utilisation of the **** programme over the period 01 November 2021- 31 January 2022.

Now the lines between dashboard and report are blurring a little with the above. How ever is there a way to provide ( attached to the Dahsboard perhaps ) such a interpretation for the client. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.