Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

rmcgrath
Helper I
Helper I

Balance Sheet

Hello.  I am creating a Balance Sheet in Power BI and used a template for the Balance Sheet Line Items.  The way I get Power BI to fill in the values is with a SWITCH measure.  The problem is I cannot do everything in (1) Table Visual as it is too many measures; so, I had to break it up into (4) Table Visuals  Is there a more efficient way to be able to just have (1) Table Visual?  Please see screen shots:

BALANCE SHEET (Had to break it up into (4) Table VisualsBALANCE SHEET (Had to break it up into (4) Table Visualssample switch measure.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Kaviraj11
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

You can create a bookmark with 4 navigator above to slice it around.

You will have 1 visual at a time and can switch to another visual using a bookmark. 

Create report bookmarks in Power BI to share insights and build stories - Power BI | Microsoft Learn.

Thank you for your response!  Hmmmm....I'm confused on how this will solve my problem exactly?  I'd love to know if there is a way to get my (4) Table Visuals into (1) Table Visual (without exhausting the resources)?  In other words, is there another way other than the SWITCH measure I'm using?  The difficulty I am having in coming up with a more efficient method is how to link the Balance Sheet line items to their appropriate amounts?

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.