Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Ananth_Bhirappa
Regular Visitor

Fabric Lakehouse to Dataverse

Hi Folks,

I need to send Tables from my Fabric Lakehouse to Dataverse environment (Reverse Integration), is there any way to send.

I know this is out of box question but can anyone helps here?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @Ananth_Bhirappa ,

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if you have a resolution yet .
In case if you have any resolution please do share that same with the community as it can be helpful to others .
If you have any question relating to the current thread, please do let us know and we will try out best to help you.
In case if you have any other question on a different issue, we request you to open a new thread .

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Ananth_Bhirappa
Regular Visitor

Hi,
Steps which you forwarded is worked.

Thank you.

Nero
Frequent Visitor

Alternatively, rather than using CopyData in a pipeline, you could instead create a dataverse "virtual table" that points at the fabric tables (no data is actually copied). Doco here 

In make powerapps portal, open your solution and choose "New->Table->Table from external data"

Nero_2-1708329881611.png
Then you will be able to choose Fabric as a data source:

Nero_1-1708329600094.png

When would I choose Data Pipelines over Virtual Tables?  Are pipelines only needed to update existing dataverse tables?  If I am using a virtual table I don't need a pipeline, correct?

Hi @jakes ,

As @Nero said, for this scenario you can use Virtual Tables over Pipeline.
Main advantage is "no data is actually copied".

If you are using Virtual Tables, then there is no need to use Pipeline.

Thank you

v-gchenna-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ananth_Bhirappa ,

Thanks for using Fabric Community. 
As I understand you want to send the tables from Fabric Lakehouse to Dataverse. 
You can use copy activity in Fabric Data Factory.

Source - Lakehouse:

vgchennamsft_0-1706864938465.png

Destination - Dataverse:

vgchennamsft_1-1706864997684.png

After configuration run the pipeline.

You can also refer this - Set up your Dataverse connection - Microsoft Fabric | Microsoft Learn

Hope this is helpful. Please let me know incase of further queries.

Hello @Ananth_Bhirappa ,

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if you have a resolution yet .
In case if you have any resolution please do share that same with the community as it can be helpful to others .
Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help .

Hello @Ananth_Bhirappa ,

If you have any question relating to the current thread, please do let us know and we will try out best to help you.
In case if you have any other question on a different issue, we request you to open a new thread .

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayFabricCarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors