Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

stefan321
Helper I
Helper I

Get latest Time

HI everyone,

hope someone can help me 🙂

I have the following Table.  What i am aiming for is to have the latest "Time" where a Server was "Online".
The Table contains different Servers with different Status and Time. For example, i want to have for Server A the Time "Wed, 20 Mar 2024 15:51:17" as it is the alst online Time.

i would show that "latest online" with dropdown menu or a checkbox. How is that possible?

ServernameStatusTime
Server AOnlineWed, 20 Mar 2024 15:51:17
Server AOnlineMon, 18 Mar 2024 15:50:51
Server AOfflineWed, 13 Mar 2024 15:52:59
Server BOnlineWed, 06 Mar 2024 15:50:14
Server BOnlineMon, 04 Mar 2024 15:58:29
Server BOnlineMon, 04 Mar 2024 15:58:29
4 REPLIES 4
some_bih
Super User
Super User

Hi @stefan321 in your simplify example, it is possible to use "Latest" when you put data into matrix

some_bih_1-1711453716890.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

HI 
thanks, but it should only show latest for server with status "Online"
Is it possobie with a measure / DAX query ?

You can try to create a measure like this : measure = CALCULATE(MAX(time), Status = "Online")

Or

If you only want the status "online" in your visual, you can add filtre in the filter panel with the column "status" and the value "online"

HI

Thinkmore logic is needed here. Please consider that i have in that table different Servers like "Server A" or "Server B". i need the last time (Time column) when server was online (Status column) from EACH Server. 
Example:

Server A --> 20 Mar 2024 15:51:17 (last online date)
Server B --> 06 Mar 2024 15:50:14 (last online date)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.