Power BI Admin
Accepted Solution

Win a cool Power BI Tshirt! Start: 06/07/16 End: 06/21/16

[ Edited ]

Hey everyone,

We are gaining momentum!  Same challenge this week.

For this week's opportunity for a free tshirt - the POWER is totally within YOUR OWN hands!

Back to school math challenge

This week's challenge is simple - the top THREE people competing in this challenge, with the most 'solutions authored' (minimum 2) in the community, win!

That means just help others!  Answer other people's questions in the community, and when they mark your response as "Accept as Solution" your response gets a green checkmark and you get notified (a 'notification' will appear - up by your name).  Every green checkmark counts as a point. 

1.png

How to play:

1. FIRST: Kudo this post to 'check into' the class challenge. (kind of like signing your name on the paper Smiley Happy 
    1. Only those that have kudo'd this post are in the 'running' for this challenge.  You must kudo this post and soution counting doesn't start until you kudo this post.
  2. Answer questions in the community.  When your response is marked with 'Accept as Solution' - you get a point, so answer lots of questions. Smiley Happy

Rules:

• Everyone starts equally at ZERO
  • Counting is only done between the time of your KUDO and the end of the challenge (next Tuesday). Hint:  Kudo NOW and get answering! Smiley Happy
  • Minimum 2 solutions authored to qualify
  • Do not harrass the post author to 'mark your response as accepted'. 
    • Suggest to add a footer to your response ie: "Please click the Accept as Solution if this resolves your issue; if it did not resolve your issue, provide more information on what happened instead.".

Note:

• If you would like to see what your "Total Solutions Authored" count is (not just during this campaign period), simply click on your name at the top of this page, click on Profile:
    • 2.png
  • Scroll down and look for the "Total Solutions Authored". 

Reply to this post if you have any questions!

Winner will be announced on Tuesday, June 14th as a reply this post.

Visit this post to see the most recent winners.

bi.jpg   I've Got the Power.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Power BI Admin

And the winners are...

And the winners are....

It was another great race this week!  More participants and more solutions!

Because I missed last week, I took both weeks independently into consideration.

And the people who won the shirt this week - by their OWN efforts of helping others and having their solutions accepted are:

@sdjensen

@kcantor

@samdthompson

@rdurkin

Congratulations!

1.PNG

View solution in original post

All Replies
Super Contributor

Re: Win a cool Power BI Tshirt! Start: 06/07/16

Hi Sandy,

I have one quick question (Doubt).

I thought the count will made between the Time interval.

Bu now only i noticed that after giving the Kudo of the post its start counting ?

Pls clsrify me. 

Power BI Admin

Yes - the Accepted Solutions are only counted from the time of your kudo to the end of the challenge (either when I post the results or midnight of the last day).  This is intentional so that people do not get unfair credit for 'past efforts'. 

Established Member

[ Edited ]

@Sandy Did you forget to announce the winners? Should have been yesterday?

New Contributor

So, has anybody heard from @Sandy ? I haven't seen her around lately.

@MiguelMartinez @Qiuyun_Yu  is Sandy on Vacation or out sick? Should we send virtual get well cards or virtual get well flowers?

Power BI Admin

Hey there

So sorry.  I'm here.  Just swamped.  But good news, starting in July - I will have some assistance and my workload shifted so that I can focus the proper attention here in the community and making sure you all get TSHIRTS!  (and other fun SWAG Smiley Wink )

However - I'm still willing to accept flowers! Smiley Happy

I will be working through the contest results posting them tomorrow along with the next challenge.  Hang tight, and sorry again for the delay. (though I have to say it's gratifying to be missed (even if it's the tshirt that is the real draw! )).

Sandy

New Contributor

Glad to hear you are not sick @Sandy. Was beginning to think you had abandonded us. I can handle the flowers . . . I did say they would be virtual. This is one of my own.

fellow.JPG

Power BI Admin

Oh - that is so beautiful!!  Thank you!  How did you know purple was my favorite color?? Smiley Happy

Power BI Admin

And the winners are...

And the winners are....

It was another great race this week!  More participants and more solutions!

Because I missed last week, I took both weeks independently into consideration.

And the people who won the shirt this week - by their OWN efforts of helping others and having their solutions accepted are:

@sdjensen

@kcantor

@samdthompson

@rdurkin

Congratulations!

1.PNG

New Contributor

Re: And the winners are...

Glad to see you around again @Sandy. I appreciate the shirt and all you do around here.