Power BI Admin

Win a cool Power BI Tshirt: 5/3/16 Complete

[ Edited ]

This week's opportunity for a free tshirt is a:

TAG CHALLENGE 

Remember the kid's game of chasing each other around trying to 'tag' each other? 

• From Wikipedia: Tag (also known as it, tip you're it, tiggy or tig [in regions of Britain],and many other names) is a playground game that involves one or more players chasing other players in an attempt to "tag" or touch them, usually with their hands. There are many variations; most forms have no teams, scores, or equipment. Usually when a person is tagged, the tagger says, "Tag, you're it".

This week's challenge is a two parter.  

Part One:

1. TAG.. your IT !
    • Kudo this post to 'tag' me back and let me know that you want a DOUBLE ENTRY in the drawing for a free shirt IF you complete Part 2. 

Part Two:

1. Submit an entry in the Dashboard Makeover contest and you will automatically be in the drawing for this week's free shirt (You must submit your entry by midnight May 2nd.  (Yes in advance of the deadline in order to get into this week's tshirt drawing))

As the following people kudo'd this post prior to Part 2 being revealed, they have earned a bonus entry: @DSimma @MichaelP @anithat @KeithSuckling @tazmon95 @Tsanka @Nrchang @BarneyL @kcantor @BradOsterloo @wonga @Luey1981

Winner will be announced on Tuesday, May 3rd as a reply this post.

Visit this post to see the most recent winners.

bi.jpg   I've Got the Power.jpg

Established Member

Re: Win a cool Power BI Tshirt

Hi @Sandy, there may be an error on the winner announcement date. Should it be the coming Tuesday (May 3rd)? Thanks.

Regular Visitor

Hi @Sandy  
Is there a place to buy these shirts? I'm terrible at competitions Robot Frustrated

Power BI Admin

Yes indeed!  Thanks!

Power BI Admin

Right now - this is the ONLY PLACE IN THE WORLD you can get these shirts!!  Smiley Happy 

We are in the process of getting some other shirt styles in the company store to be available for purchase by the public.  But the particular styles in the community are exclusive to the community right now.

The current community challenge is a GREAT way to increase your odds of winning - as you have multiple opportunities with easy participation!  Come on - you can do it!! 

Frequent Visitor

Woohooo...Bonus entry Smiley Happy

Established Member

@Sandy How do I attach a PBIX file to the entry? I don't see an attachment option anywhere. I only see inserting a link, photo, and video.

Power BI Admin

Apologies - I have corrected the permissions problem with regard to upoading a file for the contest.  Please edit your post and upload the PBIX file.

Power BI Admin

And the winner of this week's tshirt drawing is....

Capture.PNG@Nrchang

Congratulations!!

Established Member

Sigh, he didn't even enter the dashboard contest and was still able to win? So lucky...