Frequent Visitor

What is the correct Board to ask/ post developer-related questions?

Frequent Visitor

Re: What is the correct Board to ask/ post developer-related questions?

[ Edited ]

Someone from the Power BI team will probably have the definitive answer, but there's a lot of activity on the Power BI Support forums, notably https://support.powerbi.com/forums/268152-developer-apis.

Power BI Admin

As Dan says, for now we don't have developer or api discussion boards here.

The link provided (https://support.powerbi.com/forums/268152-developer-apis) is where we are collecting feedback on what you would like to see next for the developers API.

For forums, community, documentation and general info you can go to dev.powerbi.com and to the stackoverflow Power BI community.

If you would like to see something here, please let us know in the community feedback topic.

Frequent Visitor

Thanks guys w.r.t providing rhe link to the dev.powerbi.com and for providing feedback. I was already aware of these but I think that there should be a way of navigating to those areas from within this site. That way this site becomes the "Home" site for the Power BI community (of which development is a key area) rather than having to remember separate areas for different needs. I'd like to see everything unified under the one banner (this site) - the simplest way would be to include links from here or create an Developer API board (in my view).

Power BI Team

Thanks for the feedback Chris.  We'll take this into account for the next set of updates we're making to our top navigation.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

stack overflow is a correct option to you go.