Highlighted
Established Member
Accepted Solution

On-Demand Replay Webinar Links not Working

A client contacted me this afternoon after trying to view a past webinar. She mentioned that none of the links worked in her email. I tried a few as well (i.e. https://info.microsoft.com/CO-PowerBI-WBNR-FY16-27Aug15-DeepDiveCreatingReportswithPowerBIDesktop-Re... and I am not able to open the webinar using either "View Now" or "Click here to view the webinar" once I receive the email. In Outlook, it looks like a hyperlink. In OWA, it does not register as a link. There is some great content out there, but it appears to be inaccessible. Could someone from MS please look into this?

Accepted Solutions
Power BI Admin

Re: On-Demand Replay Webinar Links not Working

@deldersveld sorry for the late reply. Don't know if this was solved, but wanted to highlight our webinar page where you can access all of our webinars (upcoming and on-demand). Good to have and in case you're still seeing errors on the emails.

Data for Everyone! We mean it

View solution in original post

All Replies
Power BI Admin

Hi @deldersveld,

Sorry for the delay on this reponse but I wanted to test this issue several times before replying. I replicated th scenario several times and the link on the email (on24 URL) seems to be working on all cases. We also checked our backend tool and the content is live there.

Can you please check again and see if maybe this was something temporary of if we need to explore further?

Established Member

Miguel,

Thanks for the reply. I tried another webinar email, but I am still having the link issue. I've tested in Outlook 2013, OWA (w/ Chrome), and iOS mail client on an iPhone. I'll try a few other webinars and see if it's consistent with those too.

Thanks,

David

Power BI Admin

@deldersveld sorry for the late reply. Don't know if this was solved, but wanted to highlight our webinar page where you can access all of our webinars (upcoming and on-demand). Good to have and in case you're still seeing errors on the emails.