Beginner in power BI

I'm totally new to Microsoft power bi but I just joined a pay tv company working in marketing and business analyst department.I know it will be helpfull for me in my company but I will like to know where and how to start with power bi so I can start applying the skill in my work place.Please send replies to ofilisown@yahoo.com
Kenneth

Re: Beginner in power BI

@ofilisown You can first sign up to Power BI Service. You can also subscribe to Power BI YouTube Channel

Also can keep a watch on daily updates through Power BI Blog.  

Finally you can download Power BI Desktop and learn about different data sources and different types of visualization. 

Also you can learn about DAX functions and Data Modeling in Power BI.

Power BI Admin

@ofilisown and check our getting started post too. Smiley Happy

Occasional Visitor

I'm searching for a tool to create charts (and dashboards), created from our database, to be viewed with a webbrowser.

Is Power BI a good tool for this?

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Hi,

I am GIS Expert now in BI. All possible data i'd like to show using maps, and here starts my problem.I am using Spatial data (from MS SQL), SHP and JSON format. The way i am try to make BI usefull is to have drill downt trough data using several administrative areas ad national level. In he same report i'd like to have charts, diagrams, data table....

Any workflow or example in this way will help me a lot.