Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

sobrien

unable to share dashboard

The past few days I have been trying to Share a dashboard with a co-worker. When I click Share nothing happens though. Any idea what is going on?

7 REPLIES 7
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@sobrien@kcantor Based on my test, I can share the dashboard successfully today. Please test it again to share the dashboard, the issue might be gone. Smiley Happy

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-qiuyu-msft

I gave it another try this morning and it appeared to share the dashboard. I received the pop up allowing me to input the email address and also received a success notification.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Still the same problem here for me Smiley Sad

WIll try again tomorrow, who knows it solves mysteriously for me too...

@Jordi Are you able to share the dashboard now?

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Yes and no...

On my local desktop (chrome): no.

Logged in on terminal server (chrome) yes.

BhaveshPatel
Community Champion
Community Champion

more on sharing a dashboard

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-service-share-unshare-dashboard/

Thanks & Regards,
Bhavesh

Love the Self Service BI.
Please use the 'Mark as answer' link to mark a post that answers your question. If you find a reply helpful, please remember to give Kudos.

@BhaveshPatel

I believe this is a bug as I have successfully shared dashboards within my organization in the past and it is only within the past two days that I cannot.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors