Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

aka
Helper II
Helper II

"see data " feature is very vague and hard to read

Hi All,

I have few reports in Power BI service (online ) and recently i noticed that when I click on "see data" feature from the Ellipess(...)

the data appeard but not in areadale format the font is so light that its hard to read the data.(see data- features data.PNG

This is what i get when i click on "see data"  feature . ( in desktop verion i can see the data )

When itried on desktop it is working fine.

I treid to edit the reports and the tested again but it gave me the same problem,

What to do in this case as my sales team really need this feature.

Need help

thanks,

9 REPLIES 9
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @aka

What I think has happened possibly is did you import a Theme into your Power BI desktop file? 

I wonder if that is affecting it?

When I did it on my data it is working perfectly well as you can see below.

Also what Browser are you using and is it the latest version?

Also is this happening to other users in your organization?

Email Pic.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

@GilbertQ yes am still having this issue its affecting to other users in the organiazation as weel, am using internet explorer

Hi @aka

I would suggest as @v-sihou-msft did to remove the theme or set it to default to see if that will resolve the issue. It does appear that the font color is a little light.

Power BI Blog

@GilbertQ @v-sihou-msft

I tried changing my report to default theme and then maually adding my theme colors to the tiles in the reports and republished it on the services, it did solve the problem.

does this conclude that my theme is corrupted, and i will always have to mannually change the color to the theme?

Thanks a lot for your help guys!!

Hi @aka

You theme is not corrupted but rather that the theme colours for the table are light in colour which makes it difficult to see.

Have a look at your theme and see what the colors are set to for:

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

"tableAccent":"#5cbae5"

Possibly remove this line and it should default to the standard Table Accent Colours. 

Power BI Blog

KHorseman
Community Champion
Community Champion

Are you using a custom theme? It looks like your theme colors have a really light gray for the first item.

@KHorsemanyes am using custom theme but i have modified my report online to black color same report  am able to see the data on desktop version.

@aka

I've seen similar issues due to custom theme. The issue persists untion the JSON file is modified by changing "background" into "#FFFFFF". But I still suggest you pin your dashboard without keeping the theme. 

Regards,

@v-sihou-msft how did you solve the issue, did you remove the theme ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors