Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Tishchenko
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

"Report level filters" disappear in Power BI web.

Hi. Two interesting notes 😉

1. After save report, close and open again - "Report level filters" disappear (not saved?) in Power BI web.

2. Has anybody found "Page Size" Options (16:9, 4:3, Dynamic, Letter and Custom that present in Power BI Desktop) on the web version?

6 REPLIES 6
Tishchenko
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Ok. New web buid of Power BI (11.0.9168.160) - problem №2 was fixed! 

Hello,

In Reports page have you see this button "display" on the top ?

Capture.PNG

WillT
Community Admin
Community Admin

Your problem #1 is a known issue and we've got a fix in the works - you should see it roll out in the next week or so! Thanks for your patience and for reporting the issue.

Hi there, I still have the same problem. When I share a report some of the filters get disabled and since it is random I can not catcch all of them. is there any permenant solution for this problem? Thank you.

Do you have an update as to when this fix will be pushed to production? 

I am experiencing the same problem.  Page level filters seem to persist after saving th report but report level filters do not.  As a side note, when navigating to the report with a report filter set, the report is displayed for a short time and then is refreshed without the filter.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors