Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Sokon
Advocate V
Advocate V

"Microsoft Azure Enterprise" content pack: Data not refreshing

We have been using the content Pack "Microsoft Azure Enterprise" for a while now and used to show reports with daily updated data.

For some weeks now, the data isn't updated any more.

When I try to refresh data by clicking on "Refresh" or run an schedule, it ends with a "OK", but no data is updated.

First, I suspected a change so that the content pack only shows monthly updated data and waited for the month to end.

Now, when i refresh the data, i get an OK, like before. The data changed, but only a empty new month appeared (July 2017).

I checked this on a blank new report, so the posiibility that i missed a filter should be zero.

Any hints?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Sokon
Advocate V
Advocate V

I found out what was the issue here. It is fixed now.

Our Microsoft contract changed thus I needed a new enrollment number to use with the connector. They simply didn't inform me about the change and I got the complaints. I hope, this information is going to help others as well: Check if the enrollment number changed!

Thanks for the support nevertheless!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Sokon
Advocate V
Advocate V

I found out what was the issue here. It is fixed now.

Our Microsoft contract changed thus I needed a new enrollment number to use with the connector. They simply didn't inform me about the change and I got the complaints. I hope, this information is going to help others as well: Check if the enrollment number changed!

Thanks for the support nevertheless!

v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@Sokon @Anonymous

This content pack owner is looking into this issue.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've got the same issue.

Was using Microsoft Azure Enterprise for several months when suddenly it stopped refreshing.   Checked in ea.azure.com and found there was no Department Access Key any more so generated a new one.   Thereafter my reports are empty.   If I try Monthly Report Download from the EA portal I get no data also.   

I have also tried Microsoft Azure Consumption Insights and that also has no data.

I'm facing the same issue both with the old Azure Enterprise and the new Insights Content packs. Data are stuck at July 6th. 

Hope somebody may find a solution.

Thanks,

Camilla

Sokon
Advocate V
Advocate V

I tested the template and get an error when trying to get/refresh the data.

error.png

We probably need to fix that before I'm going for the fiddler traces, right?

v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@Sokon

Could you please try with this template in latest July PBI Desktop? If issue persists, please collect the fiddler traces during get data and share the .saz file to me through online file service like OneDrive.

Fiddler.jpg

Best Regards,
Herbert

Sokon
Advocate V
Advocate V

I mean that I never used "Microsoft Azure Enterprise". The error occurs with "Azure Consumption Insights" instead and ist not resolved yet.

Here is some more information from another test. This ist what I did:

"Get Data" > "Services Get" > "Microsoft Azure Consumption Insights Get it now" > Put in Enrollmentnumber and number of months (4) > Wait

When the Dataset is ready I clicked on "Create Report" to create a blank report

I used a Line Chart Visual with "Month" on the Axis and "Cost" as values. This ist what i get:

Line Chart2.png

Please note that I am doing this today (July 4th 2017) and chose to load 4 months. There are no filters set. I miss both months 2017-06 nad 2017-07.

Hope this explanation if of more help!

v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@Sokon

Do you mean that you still have the same issue even using Azure Consumption Insights content pack? Or issue has already been resolved now?

Best Regards,
Herbert

Sokon
Advocate V
Advocate V

Thanks for the hint! Sorry! Indeed I am talking about "Microsoft Azure Consumption Insights" content pack. At least that is the dataset's name and i doubt that I renamed it, In order to get the Name right i looked in AppSource but seem to have picked the wrong one.
Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@Sokon

The Azure Enterprise should be deprecated. Could you please try to use the Microsoft Azure Consumption Insights content pack?

Best Regards,
Herbert

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors