Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

plamend

power bi embedded in wordpress displayed crontrols overlaps

Dear all,

I've created and WEB published a report. Have used the embedded link used in wordpress site.

Unforunately the Power BI controls are overlaping - pls see attached image. pls see image 1 attached.how can I correct this problem? Do I have options to configure or design the embeded content? I also would like to resize the grey padding arount report. Pls see image 2 attached. Do I have options to configure or design the embeded content?

Regards, Plamen

PBI issue 20170623 2.JPGPBI issue 20170623 1.JPG

5 REPLIES 5
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @plamend,

>>Do I have options to configure or design the embeded content?

Which method you used, 'publish to web' or 'embed report'?

If you mean the publsith to web, current power bi not support to edit the report which publish to web. You need to edit the source report and republish it.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Thank you for your replay!

What I do need is to modify the view of the report. significant pasrt of the report published is generated automaticaly - for example the frame - where the isse is

Do you think I can correct it?

Hi @plamend,

Have you try to use full screen mode?

3.PNG

In addition, you can also try to modify the iframe size to hide the background.

4.PNG

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Thank you for your replay. No maters what iframe using the result is the same.

in full screen mode the text is ok, But when visit the site the powerbi is in the frame and the text overlaping there and is very ugly.

Hi @plamend,

Maybe you can share an idea about this issue to help us improve the publish to web feature.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors