Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

vmartinez
Regular Visitor

no message trial version power bi pro

I have a power account and I was using it normally, but now I can not see the reports that were shared to my user, just ask me to update my account to pay and I do not have the option to extend the trial version.
Please someone can help me how can I extend the trial version ??

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @vmartinez,

There is a way to extend the Pro trial of those users that are eligible. So please check if you have an eligible account. Please reference: powerbi-extended-pro-trial.

>>>Eligibility for Extended Pro Trial
Your account must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for the Extended Pro Trial offer.

1. Power BI Free users active between May 3, 2016 and May 2, 2017 are eligible for an Extended Pro Trial.
2. Users that have previously used or are currently on the 60-day in-product Pro trial are still eligible for the Extended Pro Trial.
Note:

Users that have licenses assigned from the Power BI Pro or Power BI Pro Trial subscriptions, within Office 365, are excluded from this offer.

Best Regards!

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

entering this link your power BI account will automatically spread "https://app.powerbi.com/groups/me/accept2017protrial"

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
vmartinez
Regular Visitor

I have a power account and I was using it normally, but now I can not see the reports that were shared to my user, just ask me to update my account to pay and I do not have the option to extend the trial version.
Please someone can help me how can I extend the trial version ??

v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @vmartinez,

There is a way to extend the Pro trial of those users that are eligible. So please check if you have an eligible account. Please reference: powerbi-extended-pro-trial.

>>>Eligibility for Extended Pro Trial
Your account must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for the Extended Pro Trial offer.

1. Power BI Free users active between May 3, 2016 and May 2, 2017 are eligible for an Extended Pro Trial.
2. Users that have previously used or are currently on the 60-day in-product Pro trial are still eligible for the Extended Pro Trial.
Note:

Users that have licenses assigned from the Power BI Pro or Power BI Pro Trial subscriptions, within Office 365, are excluded from this offer.

Best Regards!

Dale

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi

I am a Power BI  free Service User, I cam limited to 60 days trial version , Now its going to expire so that i want to extend it further 60 days how can i do

entering this link your power BI account will automatically spread "https://app.powerbi.com/groups/me/accept2017protrial"

Hi @v-jiascu-msft

Several people in my organization are elegible for the trial (active between may 3 2016 and may 2 2017), they received the message to try for a year, but then they dissmissed it or it dissapeared and now they cannot find it and thus cannot activate the trial. Is there a way you can help me?

Hi @dhsalda,

If they are eligible for 1Y Pro trial, they should have received the message again. If not, please send me the unique identifier code to me to check out.

No pro trial extension message.jpg

Best Regards!

Dale

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors