Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anthony007
Helper I
Helper I

focus mode

If the report has a scroll (some visualizations at the bottom of the report), then when you switch to the focus mode, the graph is displayed incorrectly: The menu disappears, Part of the visualization disappears too Photo1Photo2

3 REPLIES 3
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anthony007,

From your screenshots, it seems that you may have focus mode issue for the report publish to web?

Do you have this issue in Power BI Service when you view the visual in Focus mode?

By my test in my side, I cannot reproduce your issue, if it is convenient, could you share a dummy pbix file which can reproduce the issue, so that we can help further investigate on it? You can upload it to OneDrive or Dropbox and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.)

Bests Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Yes, the problem is only in published reports. Do not have this issue in Power BI Service .Moreover, the problem in any published report.

Published report for example:

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiNmQxZTBiYmEtNzJkMC00NDZiLTk4Y2UtOGEzYzFkMDJiNWI3IiwidCI6ImQzZ...

Screens:
3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

The last screen, is mimimal zoom (25%) on focus mode.

PBIX file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ajcp_x6uQ6nMbzd9YfTzJgEzuXc

Thank you for help!

Hi @Anthony007,

I have reported this internal issue to the Product Team: CRI 75663283.

I will come back to tell you if there is any update.

Best regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors