Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jagostinhoCT
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

could not load data for the visual

Getting the error above with the following details.

Can anyone help, please?

Couldn't load the data for this visual

Couldn't retrieve the data for this visual. Please try again later.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

Http Status Code-1
Activity ID3a9afaf4-197d-45a8-82ab-23fb3fa13361
Correlation ID2d9edf1b-d443-836b-ca1c-97cc94bb9810
Request ID3a4d3e4f-84a7-5325-1bd8-c83476bfdc7e
TimeTue Jul 26 2016 09:10:31 GMT+0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
Version13.0.1500.472

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@jagostinhoCT Refer to this post here. Your problem might be related. As suggested by the user trying changing data type of column in data source. If you think it is not related then perhaps open a support ticket with MS support.

View solution in original post

v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi jagostinhoCT,

I saw your another thread mentioned that the refresh is not working well.
http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/data-refresh-disabled/td-p/52899

The error you mentioned here is usually a transient issue, which I think might be related with the Data Source connection. Please try it again and see what happens. If the issue insists, then we may take a network trace with the F12 tools to have a look first. Steps mentioned in the article below could be followed to perform the capture:
Network Capture - Edge & Internet Explorer
Once finished, please upload the saved file into OneDrive, then post the shared link in your next post, we will help to take a look.

Regards,

Charlie Liao

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
wbOlde
Regular Visitor

We are receiving the same error by two of our users.

We deliver the reports via Power BI App using RLS

The majority of the users have not reported issues.

Below is the message they received.

We have used the Audit log to verify users’ activity and we are seeing the following, would this be a consequence of the problem?

log.png

ERROR MESSAGE

Couldn’t load the data for this visual

Couldn’t retrieve the data for his visual/  Please try again later.  Please try again later or contract support.  If you contact support, please provide these details.

Http Status Code  403
Activity ID ff250858-cf 18-ab14-088a-557418afe9f1
Correlation ID fea7fb62-4ac0-c871-24ea-5aea40b0a983
Request ID ea2el efb-a081-9838-a4ac-305e033811b7
Time Tue Jan 23 2018 08:40:15 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
Version 13.0.3936.157
Cluster URI https://wabi-us-east2-redirect.analysis.window.net

Hello!

We had same problem, and in our case it was having diferent columns in DEV enviroment than in PROD  (some columns that were on DEV just weren't on PROD). Maybe this will help someone - if you are doing raports on diferent enviroment and move it to production:) 

v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi jagostinhoCT,

I saw your another thread mentioned that the refresh is not working well.
http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/data-refresh-disabled/td-p/52899

The error you mentioned here is usually a transient issue, which I think might be related with the Data Source connection. Please try it again and see what happens. If the issue insists, then we may take a network trace with the F12 tools to have a look first. Steps mentioned in the article below could be followed to perform the capture:
Network Capture - Edge & Internet Explorer
Once finished, please upload the saved file into OneDrive, then post the shared link in your next post, we will help to take a look.

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Hey There!
I had a similar problem, but the error only occurs when I share my Dashboard with other users.

The error message displayed is:

Não foi possível carregar os dados para este visual

Não foi possível recuperar os dados para este visual. Tente novamente mais tarde.
Tente novamente mais tarde ou entre em contato com o suporte. Se você entrar em contato com o suporte, forneça esses detalhes.

Código de status Http401
ID da atividadee6ffbc42-e8ee-4b97-b0df-319c9f913e04
ID de correlaçãod549de8a-1328-1190-3997-ca132a50227a
Solicitar ID793146ed-eb5e-deeb-5f77-a6721679f32d
HoraThu Jun 08 2017 12:01:50 GMT-0300 (Hora oficial do Brasil)
Versão13.0.1700.2465

In the case of this dashboard, there is no need for the periodic update to be enabled.

In access with my user the dashboard works normally.

This is my Dashboard with the vision in my userThis is my Dashboard with the vision in my userAnd this is the dashboard in the view of the user receiving the share.And this is the dashboard in the view of the user receiving the share.

Best Reggards,

Thomaz

I am experiencing the exact same problem.

The dashboard appears normally under my sign-in, but any user with which I share the dashboard experiences the "Could not load data for the visual" error.

If it helps, I am not using Azure.

Did anyone figure out how to solve this?

Spurta
Frequent Visitor

For anyone interested, I figured out my issue was that forgot I had enabled RLS as a test, and never disabled before publishing.

Because my users were not added to a group, no one was able to view any reports. I disabled RLS, and now everything works perfectly.

@José_Thomaz did you finally solve your problem? I´m facing exactly the same ones with my report... it´s not affecting all my graphs, though just a couple of them.

Best regards,

Borja

Hi I have same problem. I created 2 pages with same template. One is fine, the other one is not working. can you please advise how to resolve this issue, thanks

ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@jagostinhoCT Refer to this post here. Your problem might be related. As suggested by the user trying changing data type of column in data source. If you think it is not related then perhaps open a support ticket with MS support.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors