Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

anil
Helper III
Helper III

Visual has exceeded the available resources error.

Hi all,

I have created few reports in Power BI desktop using CSV as data source (the data set is small) and published on power Bi cloud.
The issue is when I am viewing the reports, a particular report is throughing up error the view is bar and a line chart. A part from this report all the other reports are opening up fine.

The error coming up is "Visual has exceeded the available resources".

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Please help me out with this issue as it has affected my work.

Thank you, Anil

6 REPLIES 6
wonga
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

@anil

I'm getting the same error on my end for reports and dashboards. The common factor here is the Cluster URI, so it may have something to do with that.

ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@anil As suggested in error can you apply a filter or slicer and see if that makes visual work properly ?

@ankitpatira Thank you for the quick reply. I am aware of this filter thing, if I apply filters this working fine.

But what i need is the complete view without applying the filters. the data set is also not huge its comparatively small.

Any other solutions?

@anil

Is it possible to upload the pbix so that I can try to publish and reproduce the same error?

This is an issue on Microsoft's end. They need to add additional memory resources to accomodate the larger report upload limit.

ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@anil I am guessing since you have bar and line chart you have few fields added to the visual. Can you seperate out the charts and reduce the number of fields added ie add some fields to bar chart and some to line chart.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors