Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

scortes

Unable to see Publish to Web option

I cannot see the option to Publish my reports to the Web in order to see the reports info in a Web Page. The option does not appear under File in tje menu.

I need help with that. I'm the only user of the account.

I used that option before but I don´t know why I cannot see that anymore, even with my previous reports. I go to configuration but I cannot see anything to activate or deactivate that functionallity.

3 REPLIES 3
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@scortes

Does above info help?

Best Regards,
Herbert

Hello Herbert,

The thing here is for some reason I'm unable to see that option, I do not know why even if I'm the admin user from the account. So I had to create another account and create the reports again in order to be able to see the option to publish to Web. 

Thanks anyway.

Regards.

Salvador.

v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@scortes

Please make sure that "Publish to web" has been enabled in Admin portal as following screenshot.

BTW, there're also some limitations for this function, please refer to this document.

Unable to see Publish to Web option_1.jpg

Best Regards,
Herbert

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors