Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

To see this report, upgrade your account to Power BI Pro

I am getting this when I try to view my report. It says it contians Power BI Pro content.

I don't understand  what these power bi pro contents are? All I have is another table that is linked to a website which contains the tine zone offset hours for my current time zone.

Something must of changed over the weekend??

5 REPLIES 5
Tas1
Advocate I
Advocate I

I'm having the same issue too, it still presists !!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Free and Pro changed recently.  Free's feature list is now pretty much the same as Pro, as far as making your reports are concerned.  Where they significantly differ now is to do with collaboration.  If you upload a file to your personal workspace, you can do whatever you like with it.  If you wish to share a report, see a shared report, or see/work on a report held in an App Workspace (Group Workspace), you need to be Pro.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Changes-to-the-free-Power-BI/May-3-announcement-overview/m-p/167395...

There is also a new license type coming called "Premium" which is more catering for the enterprise solution in that its aimed at hundreds of "viewers".

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/microsoft-accelerates-modern-bi-adoption-with-power-bi-prem...

Anonymous
Not applicable

But that thread said that these changes come into effect on June 1st?

Are you the owner of the .pbix file?  One issue I had that i didn't realize, as the owner of the document, was i set up the data set to auto refresh online multiple times a day.  

This caused others in my org to not see it becuase that is a feature of pro only.  If you are not the owner and the owner set that up, you wont be able to see it. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I am the owner. I am not gettin this issue any more now.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors