Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mmilliman

The field 'Created Date' already exists in the record. (Sharepoint O365)

At the beginning of last week (5/15/17), several of our scheduled refreshes started to fail. This was occuring on our O365 Sharepoint lists, and all contained the exact same error message. 

"The field 'Created Date' already exists in the record."

All of the lists had worked fine for several months, then all failed simultainously. 

We are able to manually refresh the data, so it is solely isolated to scheduled refreshes. 

Does anyone know a solution?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Angelia!

That was actually my first step in troubleshooting on my own, and it did not help. 

What I did find that worked was actually renaming the column within BI Desktop, then publishing that Report/Dataset. Granted, that is definitely not the greatest solution, because the data has a different name, but it's better than failing all of the time!

Thanks for your reply!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @mmilliman,

I personally suggest you download your .pbix file and publish it to Power Bi service, and check if it works fine. You'd better create a support ticket to trace background data, then you will get more professional support. Open this link, and click the highlighted line button on the right bottom.

1.PNG

Best Regards,
Angelia

Hi Angelia!

That was actually my first step in troubleshooting on my own, and it did not help. 

What I did find that worked was actually renaming the column within BI Desktop, then publishing that Report/Dataset. Granted, that is definitely not the greatest solution, because the data has a different name, but it's better than failing all of the time!

Thanks for your reply!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors