Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jkorada

Table visual with filter

Hi,

I have a requirement to have a table with filter functionality that filters other charts present on the page/report. Can anyone point us to the visual that has this kind of functionality.

Thanks,

Janardhan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@jkorada This is a common request, but there is no functionality to do this currently. Your choices are to either use a slicer, filter, or a visual that supports cross filtering.

Edit: Here is the idea, add some votes

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jkorada This is a common request, but there is no functionality to do this currently. Your choices are to either use a slicer, filter, or a visual that supports cross filtering.

Edit: Here is the idea, add some votes

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors