Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear all,

As part of the process to signup for Power BI, I got an email to verify my email address (work email) with a "Yes, that's me" link. The link goes to a "Create your account" page which says, "We sent a verification code to {email address}. Enter the code to complete signup." But I didn't receive any code and there is no mechanism to request or receive a code.

Please help me!

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi , it seems under the revised process, there is NO Verification code".. I posted a 6 steps process . give that a try and if that does not work, then MS PBI experts will have to step in

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

Thank you for trying to help!

My problem is that I don't get ANY email after step 4 in your sign-up process diagram (by the way - thanks for publishing it!).

In order to get to step 5 - you need to receive an email with "Confirm that's me" link, am I correct?

So I don't receive it. No email arrives. I've checked Junk, Rules, Inbox, everywhere... Nothing 😞

My mail IS working and I am receiving other emails from other sevices such as Visual Studio etc.

Not emails from Power BI nor Power Flow either 😞

I feel it has something to do with the fact that my domain it rather new (three weeks), maybe or maybe not...

Please help!

@v-qiuyu-msft Please help.....

I cannot work without sign-up 😞

Having a similar issue. 

After entering work email address I get taken immediately to the 'Create Your Account' page that claims I have been sent a verification code.

Haven't received a verification code (or 'That's Me" email) and have checked spam, mimecast filter, inbox, etc...

Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have solved this issue by making my email provider cancel spam filtering that blocked certain emails. 

good luck

I never receive a verification code.  I've checked with my email provider and they are not intercepting these as spam.  There is something wrong on the Microsoft side, how can I get a verification code?

Thanks!

Following on to this, when I click "resend signup code" I get "verification code could not be sent.  Please try again in some time"

Please advise how to get setup on this service.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-qiuyu-msft

Please help!

I cannot sign-up because I don't receive the "Welcome e-mail"

I cannot start working with Power BI

Please help!

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors