Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Share Content Pack with Security Group not possible? (bug?)

I've created a Content Pack with some Power BI Reports but when I try to share it with a Security Group that doesn't seem to work: It says it's succesfully shared and it does appear for the group's users under "Get Data", but when they get the pack no reports are added to their Workspace and the next time I view my Content Pack the Security Group is no longer in the list of who has access. It very much seems like a bug? It says here that you should be able to share to Security Groups (read 3.a):

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-service-organizational-content-pack-tutori...

1 REPLY 1
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous

I haven't reproduced your issue. All dashboard/report/dataset can be added into accessed users' workspace.

Does this issue persist if your re-add the security group into the content pack? And you can try to share content pack to other group or specific users to see if it works properly.

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors