Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mattloflin

Schedule Refresh - Failed to load settings

Trying to go in and confirm my refresh schedule but I've been receiving the below error over the last couple days. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Failed to load settings
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

Activity IDdea72f5d-9c5e-4c85-98fc-4bb024daac7d
Request ID414d1bee-ec06-7549-1b3f-6d1ecd46f0ea
Correlation ID4ece405c-f3c7-205a-ca86-b3591fe061f4
TimeTue Feb 20 2018 21:31:41 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
Version13.0.4385.126
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check to see if you still have the gateway connection configured for this dataset. I would start by looking to see if the gateway connection for this report was deleted.

I have seen this happen, and when you re-create the gateway connection in the admin portal it fixed this error.

I didn't think that a gateway was applicable to a Azure SQL DB connection. However, I just checked again today and it seems to be working again - not sure why it stopped randomly for a couple weeks but everything is good to go now.

Thanks for the reply!

Anonymous
Not applicable

You are correct, I missed the details of your first post. Shouldn't be needed in your case. Glad everything is working again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors