Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Gracie
Helper II
Helper II

Schedule Refresh Failed For Reports containing GA data and SQL Server Data

I have a report containing data from Google Analytics and SQl Server Database. When I schedule refresh, it has below error. 

error.JPG

I tried setting privacy level for all data sources to be public and check the "ignore the pricacy level and potentially improve performance". It doesn't help, still failed. I am wondreing why and asking for help.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

4 REPLIES 4
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Gracie,

1. Please refresh the report in Power BI desktop to see if the same issue occurs. 

2. In your scenario, you should use on-premise data gateway (personal mode) for the dataset to refresh, please turn on Fast Combine follow this article: Disable privacy setting in Power BI Gateway - Personal

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-qiuyu-msft   This is the right file path to do the fast combine.   https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-gateway-personal-mode/

@v-qiuyu-msft  Thanks for  your reply. I cleaned my gateway and installed on premise gateway(personal mode) and then refreshed the dataset again. I got below error message. 

And I looked the web page you sent. I can't find the file path. There's no connector file in my file. It's werid.

error.JPG

I don't know what the error message means?

@v-qiuyu-msft  for your more information. Here's my gateway.

gateway.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors