Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Smintee
Regular Visitor

Salesforce App - one report not showing most recent info

Hi

I have linked PowerBI web to Salesforce via the Salesforce App, selecting 3 reports and connecting to the data.  2 of the 3 reports show the most recent info, that is the correct latest created date.  The 3rd report shows the latest created date as exactly 20 days ago.  When I refresh the report a day later, the date moves on by 1 day. (for example yesterday it showed latest created date as 2017-07-31.  Today it shows the latest created date as 2017-08-01)

if I export the same report as-is from salesforce, the latest created date in the report is 2017-08-21 (as it should be)

Has someone experienced the same problem?  I have run out of places to check & things to try 😞

2 REPLIES 2
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@Smintee

I guess it might be some "cache" issue on Salesforce App. And as you said, it works properly when exporting the report from Salesforce.

Can you re-embed the report into Salesforce? If the issue persists, you may post your question on salesforce forum.

Regards,

Thank you!  I have tried re-embedding the report, it does not fix the problem.  Will post on salesforce forum, thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors