Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

vanessa
Post Patron
Post Patron

Reports in Full Screen Mode

I want to view my reports in full screen mode, so I have appended ?chromeless=1 in the URL. It displays the report in full screen, but the menu bar is still displayed as below:

Bar.png

Is there a way to display the reports without the menu bar?

4 REPLIES 4
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@vanessa instead of modifying URL you can click on icon shown below in power bi service which will show your reports / dashboards in full screen.

Capture.PNG

I actually want to share the URL to a report and hence want it to open directly in full screen.

@vanessa

I haven't tested out URL but if you want to share report and it does not contain sensitive data you can consider using publish to web. Also not sure if you aware but in power bi you can't share reports by passing URL to internal / external users. You physically need to share with them via power bi service.

Once you've shared with them they can see in their power bi service and choose full screen mode of like.

I use the ?chromeless=true and there is no bar. What I realized is that it doesn't need to have any "=value". When I just type ?chromeless it opens in full screen mode.

I am looking for a way to open a dashboard both in full screen and fit to page mode. Does anyone know how to do this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors