Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

paulburns

Reports from QBO

I am trying to figure out if this service does what I need.    I do not need all the nice graphs, rather I am needing to create reports with QuickBooks online data.

Eg.   I would like to be able to pull data from QBO and create a report that says:

Weekly Actual    Weekly Budget     Variance  %     Monthly Actual   Monthly Budget Variance

Does this service create such Excel type reports that I can print and share?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
abulman
Frequent Visitor

Were you ever able to create a budget to actuals report?

v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@paulburns

When you connect the Quick Book Online content pack, it will generate a dataset on your Power BI Service. You can create your own report and dashboard with this dataset. See: QuickBooks Online content pack for Power BI.

You can also import data in Power BI Desktop, and create your own report and publish it onto Power BI Service.

12345.PNG

1234.PNG

Regards,

@v-sihou-msft

I'm having some trouble with loading manual reprots with the "fx Report" table that is at the bottom. Can you please point me in the right direction on to properly use it? I tried to copy and paste the report url in, since the table of data is not listed in the navigator, but i keep running into a credentials issue even though i have administrator access and have even used the company owner's login info.. Anything will help..

I could also benefit from an answer here. 

although the general ledger has a category for cost of goods sold, it does not correctly cross reference with customer full name. i thought i was just missing something, but after consulting a regular powerBI user we're left without a solution.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors