Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sorenklein
Regular Visitor

Report Custom URL Filter not working

URL Filter stopped workign, is it dropped form the service ?! et worked fine until yesterday

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/filter-a-report-with-a-url-query-string-parameter/

5 REPLIES 5
adzengland
Regular Visitor

I too am seeing these symptoms in group workspaces.  Checked time and time again and the syntax is correct.

Are the Power BI team aware of this?

If you filter on an "App" it works fine, if you filter in "My Workspace" it works fine, "normal workspaces" and "app workspaces" does not work anymore.

Quick solution, deploy an app in the workspace you need to filter.

I hope this has to do with microsoft deploying filter accross multiple tabs...... 🙂

Regards

Søren Klein

NC
Regular Visitor

I'm seeing a problem only for reports in group workspaces.  URL-based filtering seems to be working fine for reports in my personal workspace.  Are you seeing something similar?

Found out that i works via the permanent App link, but not in "old" workspace and not in app workspace.... 

Regards

Søren Klein

Anonymous
Not applicable

what do you mean by "permanent App link"?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors