Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

JKW2017

Refresh Failing DataSource.NotFound

Hi, I am new to BI but I seem to be stuck. I have created dashboard but I cannont get it to auto refresh. The unerlying error message is :-

Underlying error message:Microsoft Access: The 'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0' provider is not registered on the local machine. The 64-bit version of the Access Database Engine 2010 Access Database Engine OLEDB provider may be required to read 'Planning.accdb'. 

Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason:DataSource.NotFound

However, I am using 32 bit version of power BI and 32 bit version of MS Access.

Also running personal gateway only. Is showing as online and running. I can refresh the data manually. There is no criteria on the report/dashboard. Connections test and confirm as online.

Any thoughts appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@JKW2017

Did you manually refresh the data in Power BI Desktop or Service? 

Since the Data Gateway only has 64 bit version, in case of some compatibility issue, I suggest you change both Power BI Desktop and Access into 64 bit version. If the manual refresh works properly on Power BI refresh, it can be quite strange, I suggest you create a support ticket.

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors