Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Juramirez
Resolver I
Resolver I

Publishing changes Report format

Hi all.

I have my Power BI report in Power BI Desktop with a WHITE background and titles inside each page in BLACK color. When I publish it to Power BI Service, the background changes to BLACK, the titles become PINK, and also the background of the container (I'm using embedded service) is in BLACK when it used to be WHITE. Somebody can explain why is this happening and how can I solve it?

Regards.

J.

2 REPLIES 2
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Juramirez,

Did you use Custom report themes in your report file? If so, please remove it and use the default theme, then, publish it to service to see if issue persists.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-yulgu-msft! Thanks for your answer. It's causing the format change! Do you know how to solve it? It also happens when I import a Power BI Template

Regards

J.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors