Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Project Management Dashboard

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiOTMxMzNjZjItYTVmOS00NmUzLTljZTAtY2JjMGZlNWUyMzEzIiwidCI6ImRmM...
Need your suggestions on how I can improve the dashboards in terms of look and feel and also user functionality
Thanks for the help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Anonymous A few suggestions from my end:

1. Page 1 seems to be perfect ! Fantastic work 

2. Page 2: Try making maximum visual to filter data when clicked on any other visual

3. Page 2: Issue Register By Priority - Give different color based on priority (like red for critical, yellow for medium, green for low, etc)

4. Page 2: Sort Month for Financial Report Plannes Vs Actual and if possible label data 

5. Page 3: Deliverable Notes word cloud visual does not make much sense (from my point of view) for the data you have now

6. Page 3: Try fitting Project Delivery Timeline in single view without much of scrolling (may be at bottom)

7. Page 3: Project Wise Deliverable status & Assigned to Deliverable status...make color code same for both (like red for closed)

Overall good work and appreciate your efforts Rinky. All the best !

View solution in original post

39 REPLIES 39

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors