Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

arvindyadav
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Problem facing while sharing dashboard.

Hi All,

I am getting message when I sending any dashboard to my office community  .

The error is,

This is your archived content, some features like sharing and access on mobile are disabled.

Please provide me some solution regarding that.

Please find below attached.

error while sharing dashboard.png

Regards,

Arvind

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @arvindyadav,

Maybe you can refer to below link which about archive workspace:

Power BI Archived Workspace

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi ,

I got an error while creating content pack . Please find the attached.

Content pack.png

Hi @arvindyadav,

Have you refer to following options to migrating your content to new workspace? Based on you error message, it seems like you are try to publish new content to the archive workspace.

Migrating Content in your Archived Workspace

To continue to use Power BI, you should create new content in your My Workspace, managed by your IT department.   You should also plan to migrate any content in your Archived Workspace to your My Workspace.  How you migrate content depends on the kind of content:

• Excel or Power BI Desktop Datasets.   Migrate these datasets by switching from your Archived Workspace to My Workspace and re-uploading the Excel or Power BI Desktop file by clicking the "My Data" button.  If you set up scheduled refresh, you will need to reconfigure those settings for the new dataset in My Workspace.

• Other Datasets.   Switch to My Workspace and then click the Get Data button to reconnect to any other datasets you created in your Archived Workspace.  You may need to re-enter security or connection information.

• Reports.   Reports that were contained in Excel or Power BI Desktop files or reports installed as part of content packs will be automatically recreated once you re-upload the corresponding Excel or Power BI Desktop file or reconnect to the content pack.  If you created your own reports through the Power BI service, you will need to recreate those reports in your My Workspace.

• Dashboards.   Dashboards installed as part of content packs will be automatically recreated when you reconnect to the content pack in My Workspace.  If you created your own dashboards through the Power BI service, you will need to recreate those dashboards in your My Workspace.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors