Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

catswalk

Print multipages to pdf

Hi, is it possible to print from "Power BI" online more pages togheter and save them as a PDF? in a few words...is it possible to create a multipage PDF from Power BI?

Is a very big limit, because if I give to a person the publish link I need to give her also the printable version

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @catswalk,

Great question. Power BI doesn't have a direct way to export to PDF (like Excel does). However there is a workaround that does work to an extent and looks pretty decent for printing. There's a feature for online reports that lets you export to PowerPoint. Once you have done that it is very easy to save as PDF, print, etc... (more info). Hopefully this is a feature you can utilize.

Best Regards,

Reid Havens - Owner | Founder

Havens Consulting Inc.

Power Point doesn't function very well....some times I cannot always extract my report in Power Point. I think that if the report is  a complex report it doesn't work

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors