Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AnilShah
Advocate I
Advocate I

PowerBI Premium EM1 Availability

Hi,

I have read some blogs that PowerBI Premium EM1 is now available.  (As per this, it was made available from Aug 10th - https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Power-BI-Premium-EM1-unable-to-access-premium-settings/idi-p...)

I am still unable to buy EM1 through web direct. (through portal.office.com>purchase services). I can see Premium P1, P2, P3, but I cannot see EM1, EM2 and EM3.  

So I am confused, how to procure EM1 ? Thank you for your help in advance!

Warm Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@AnilShah,

Currently, Power BI Premium EM1 are not available in office portal. You can purchase the EM1 license through the Microsoft Volume Licensing site.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@AnilShah,

Currently, Power BI Premium EM1 are not available in office portal. You can purchase the EM1 license through the Microsoft Volume Licensing site.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you Lydia! I had a case open for this as well. They confirmed that EM1 and EM2 should be available in a month or so. THey also confirmed that EM1 and EM2 will be through Azure Portal (and not O365 portal).

That said, Iam now able to see EM3 in O365 Portal for purchase. 

Warm Regards,

AnilShah
Advocate I
Advocate I

I am now able to see EM3 purchase option in our O365 Portal. I am still not able to see EM1 and EM2. I have a ticket open for the same and will update this article once I get access.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors