Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Mamta15
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Dashboard with Navigation

Hello Power BI community

I'm a beginner and  I'm creating a POC for Power BI functionalities where in I have to create a dashboard in the form of a table as below-

Inline image 1

And if you click on Market level measures(1st column) it should navigate to a different report related to Market level measures. So on and so forth for other objects in the table 

Now in the second column if I click on Market NPS it should navigate to its own respective report.( same for other objects in the same column.

The third column has a trend line. 5th column is just a status (red /green)
The last column is some text.

Please let me know if this can be done in Power BI.

Kind regards,
5 REPLIES 5

@Mamta15 Your image is broken, but it sounds like you want drill through to another report. This functionality was announced at the Data Insights Summit, and based on the 3 month process it should be coming within the next 2 months.

See here at 51:18 mark

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Capture.PNG

Dashboard should look like this.. If i am clicking on NPS, Net Trust or Share then it should take me to the particular report and if i am clicking on Market Level Measures Reports It should Show the Information about Net Trust, NPS, Market Share in one.

Similarly for the Interaction

I have tried it through embeding html code but its not that great approach to do i think..it's getting difficult..

So Please help me how to do in power bi service r desktop

Hi @Mamta15,

Current power bi not support to navigation to report by click on different areas of visual.

For your requirement, I'd like to suggest you create a html page with custom frame and setting the hyperlink on different cell to different report pages.

In addition, you can also try to use custom link if it suitable for your requirement or submit an idea about this requirement.

Dashboard tiles in Power BI

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

@Mamta15 Did you watch the video? There is no easy way to currently do what you describe, if at all. We'll need to wait for the new functionality to roll out in order to determine if it fits your needs exactly.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors