Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

bartwestphal
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Apps Icon

I watched the GuyInACube video about apps (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey5pyrr7Lk8&vl=en) and at around the 5:00 minute mark he talks about changing the icon that is associated with a given app.  The method is straight forward and I can get the icon/image to change, but the quality of the image (when viewed inside the Apps area of Power BI in a browser goes from 100% to 20% (all pixelated and unrecognizable).  Are there certain dimensions or other tricks that I need to use to get an App Icon to look reasonable?

I've seen several questions similar to this, but no difinitive answer and cannot believe this is acceptable OR that I'm the only one experiencing the issue.  Any help is very much appreciated since involvement with Apps is often a Power BI users first interaction and to have it look so pathetic is a bad start.

10 REPLIES 10

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors