Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

kla
Frequent Visitor

Not able to pin KPI visual

Hi, 

I am not able to pin a KPI visual into a dashboard. Any ideas why?

//Thanks for the support

The error I getThe error I getThe KPI visual 'm trying to pin into the dashboardThe KPI visual 'm trying to pin into the dashboard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

@kla,

Currently, some users may not be able to pin visuals from reports that were authored using the Power BI Desktop October or November updates. As a workaround, users can save their report before pinning the visuals. (Edit your report and then save it)

Regards,

Charlie Liao

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

@kla,

Currently, some users may not be able to pin visuals from reports that were authored using the Power BI Desktop October or November updates. As a workaround, users can save their report before pinning the visuals. (Edit your report and then save it)

Regards,

Charlie Liao

That solution doesn't seem to work either.  I'm getting the same error.  Is there an anticipated fix timeline?

It's working now...not sure what changed, but I tried it this morning and all seems well.  

That worked 🙂

Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors