Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

FRANKADVIES
Frequent Visitor

No full screen button on dashboard/reports shared with people outside organisation

Hi,

I share dashboards/reports with people outside my organisation but they can't view the reports in full screen mode because they don't have a full screen button in the upper right corner (see screenshot below)....and adding ' ?chromeless=1 ' to the url of their link doesn't work either.

Afbeelding1.jpg

Do people outside your organisation can't view the Power BI dashboards/reports in full screen mode, or does anyone know a solution?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Frank

3 REPLIES 3
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @FRANKADVIES,

As you are sharing the dashboard with people outside of the organization, then can see the shared dashboard in its own browser window without the left navigation pane and right-top pane, not in their usual Power BI portal. In my opinion, what you get is expected.

You can try to go to the report, to see each visual in focus mode.

q4.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Qiuyun,

It seems strage that people outside the organisation can’t view reports in full screen mode (only the visuals)? You mentioned that it is "as expected"....I looked everywhere on the Power BI sites, but nowhere is explained that people outside the organisation are not able to view reports in full screen mode….or did I miss something?.

Isn't there an alternative solution that people outside the organisation can view the reports in full screen mode?

Thanks in advance,

Frank

Anonymous
Not applicable

I also have the same problem. Please help us if someone know how to view shared reports in full screen. I mean the reports shared with people outside organization.

Thank You!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors