Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mobile View ( only ) dashboard tiles / Visualization

Hi community,

Is it possible to have some tiles or viz. be available in mobile dashboard only and not in main web dashboard.

The Reason I am wanting this is, as I have some viz. for my web view, which say is a graph on monthly level data. On mobile view, I do not want to show this data ( which I can opt not to display) instead some single value. But if I add a tile in my report and pin it, it has to be present in my web view as well.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous,

Should I answer you next Monday?Smiley Very Happy It seems this isn't supported by now. After all, the web is our main work field, while the mobile aims to view. Maybe you could create two dashboard as I posted before. Or you could submit an idea here: power-bi-ideas.

Have a nice weekend!

Best Regards!

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

As far as I know, there isn't a setting to achieve this. Maybe there is a workaround. Create a special dashboard for mobile (duplicating a dashboard would be a quick way). Finally, we can use a web dashboard in web, while use a mobile dashboard in mobile.

Best Regards!

Dale

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @v-jiascu-msft.

I heard from someone that we can hide or delete a tile once that has been put on dashboard? is there any such thing around?

Hi @Anonymous,

Yes, there is.

1. Deleting a tile is easy. Click the ellipsis, then choose "delete".Mobile View ( only ) dashboard tiles  Visualization1.jpg

2. Hide a tile in the mobile view. Change the view of the dashboard into "Phone View". Then we can hide or repin a tile.

Mobile View ( only ) dashboard tiles  Visualization2.jpg

Best Regards!

Dale

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @v-jiascu-msft I might have not elaborated well. What I meant to ask was, if I have a tile in my mobile view dash, can I somehow make it hidden in web view , though I think its not possible, I was feeling to much positive due to Friday 🙂

Hi @Anonymous,

Should I answer you next Monday?Smiley Very Happy It seems this isn't supported by now. After all, the web is our main work field, while the mobile aims to view. Maybe you could create two dashboard as I posted before. Or you could submit an idea here: power-bi-ideas.

Have a nice weekend!

Best Regards!

Dale

Anonymous
Not applicable

HAHA cheers mate. I liked the idea to put forward the idea 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors