Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Tishchenko
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Maxtrix bug with "Total column On" option

Matrix visual don't show any data when "Total column" option is "On"

this bug apears only in combination PowerBI Service+SSAS 2016RC3 (comp.level 1200)+EntGw (april update)

In powerBI desktop wokrs OK (live connection to SSAS 2106).

Video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nIme9GM14I&feature=youtu.be

1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@Tishchenko, thanks for reporting this issue. And I found that this issue was fixed, please have a check to see whether it works correctly on your side. If you still have any further questions, please post back. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@Tishchenko, thanks for reporting this issue. And I found that this issue was fixed, please have a check to see whether it works correctly on your side. If you still have any further questions, please post back. 

Hi,

This is not working with SQL 2016 GA SSAS tabular. It is exactly as described by Tishchenko and as soon as I upgraded to SQL 2016 GA, matrix tables with dimensions in rows and columns exhibited the bug in Power BI online, but not in Power BI desktop. Disabling the column totals resolves this.

regards Giles

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors