Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Matrix does not display values if there is not column

HI everyone,

I'm using a Live connections to SSAS Multidimensional and I published my reports in Power BI Cloud.

From this morning I'am seeing this issue:
Every Matrix I have, that doesn't have any field in "columns", is not showing any data:

image.png

without columns

image.png

with columns

As you can see, the scenario is the same and I even can see the same field out and inside the matrix (%Budget).

The strange thing here is that I ONLY have this issue where I'm using my company internet connection, if I connect with another WiFi or with mobile connection, everyting is ok. (Now the issue is happening with every kind of connection.)

Is there anyone with the same problem?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

According to your description above, I have just tested it on my environment. And I cannot reproduce the same issue. 

r1.PNG

The strange thing here is that I ONLY have this issue where I'm using my company internet connection, if I connect with another WiFi or with mobile connection, everyting is ok.

In this scenario, I would suggest you create a support ticket on Power BI Support page for better assistance on this issue. Smiley Happy

Regards

We are experiencing the same issue.  No data if a column is not defined when published.  Looks fine on the desktop but pulished is blank.  Adding a column works and table data works....matrix without column doesn't work.  Help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors