Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ronharper

Logged out on Publish

Everytime I try to publish to a specific workspace, I IMMEDIATELY get a "Sorry, you don't have access to publish to this workspace..." and the client signs me out.  I'm left with the client up and can see my reports, but I have to sign back in.  Again, this is specific to this workspace, I can publish to others fine.  I do have access to this workspace and have published to it before so not sure why it's a) failing and b) logging me out.

Help?

2 REPLIES 2
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@ronharper

Please check if you are just a member in this group, and the privacy setting is "Members can only view Power BI content". In that case, you will not have access to publish to this group.

The privacy needs to be set to "Members can edit Power BI content", or you are defined as Admin.

Logged out on Publish_1.jpg

Best Regards,
Herbert

Thanks for the response Herbert.  Things are set properly.  I have been publishing to this location for months.  Plus, unclear why it's actually logging me out.  In addition, other members of the same group can publish fine.

Any other thoughts?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors